Bibliocrunch is teaming up with VIA’s ride-sharing service to give members two free rides to and from BEA. Now you have no excuse not to come and meet us!
Book Expo America is taking place this week in New York City and Bibliocrunch will be there! We are providing all our members free weekday rides to and from the Javits Center so you can come and see us there! But don’t worry. Even if you’re not attending the conference, you are still entitled to the two free rides. VIA is a New York City-based ride sharing service and will get you where you’re going.
Sign up for your free VIA rides: https://bibliocrunch.com/catch-a-ride-in-nyc-with-our-bibliocrunch-via-partnership/
On May 30 and 31st, be sure to stop by the Bibliocrunch table (#3279) at BEA’s TheBookCon where you can enter a giveaway to win a manuscript review, sign up for a one-month trial of VIP membership, enter our Twitter contest and meet me (Miral Sattar, CEO of Bibliocrunch), Penny Sensavieri of A Marketing Expert, and other self publishing experts who will be on hand throughout the day to answer all your indie publishing and book marketing questions.
We’re also hosting a workshop with these same great experts, “Startup Book: Launching Your Self-Published Book” on Thursday, May 28th at 6:00pm at The Hatchery. Topics include: self-publishing basics, getting reviews, book marketing and distribution options. Includes pizza and drinks.
RSVP details: http://www.meetup.com/SelfPub/events/222022883/
Here’s a quick line-up of some of our workshop speakers.:
- Miral Sattar, Bibliocrunch
- Abigail Carter, Writer.ly
- Kathy Meis, Bublish
- Iris Febres, Aptara
- Kate Tilton, KateTilton.com
- Angela Bole, IBPA
- Joshua Unruh, Draft2Digital
- Dan Smith, Smith Publicity
- Amy Edelman, Indiereader
Are you aware of all the great benefits of being a VIP Member?
- Two FREE weekday rides to anywhere in NYC with VIA
- Author VIP Concierge Services (one-on-one email and phone consultancy)
- We promote your book on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Goodreads and Wattpad
- Author Academy
- Book budget spreadsheet planner
- A marketing plan template that got a new, unknown author over 100,000 new readers
- Contractor agreement templates
- ebooks and how-to guides
- Videos and courses on a wide range of self-publishing topics
- Instructional video course series entitled “Startup Book” that includes:
- Where should you be publishing your book?
- How to avoid self-publishing mistakes that first-time authors make
- Common mistakes first time authors make
- How to get reviews for your book
- Partner discounts:
- Conference and event discounts
- Book Expo America (BEA)
- American Society for Journalists and Authors (ASJA)
- Writer’s Digest (WD)
- Comp tickets to NYC Self-Publishing Meetup events
- And more!
How Bibliocrunch works:
Authors post their publishing needs and desired budget at Bibliocrunch.com. Bibliocrunch’s vetted freelancers submit proposals on the jobs. Authors choose the best match for their projects and budget. Personal, one-on-one phone assistance is also available to Bibliocrunch’s VIP members.
For more information about Bibliocrunch, get free VIA rides, win a manuscript review, get other giveaways and discounts and sign up for a one-month FREE trial of VIP Membership, please visit the Bibliocrunch table at BookCon on May 30 and 31st at table #3279.