Back to School with Author Academy!
Can Author Academy Teach You To Self-Publish Your Writing, Grow Your Presence As An Author, Help You Get Reviews, And Sell Thousands Of Books?
You’ve perfected your manuscript over the summer and now with autumn here, it’s time to get serious and get your work out into the world.
All your friends say, “You should self-publish! You’ll make a ton of money!”
You’ve thought about it, but it seems like a lot of work, and you don’t know where to begin.
When you Google “how do I self-publish?” you are overwhelmed with information. You can’t possibly sift through it all and figure out where to begin.
For this reason, we have compiled an ever-increasing array of video courses and resources so you can learn from the best, most experienced professionals in the industry. We call our collection “Author Academy.”
How to upgrade to a VIP Membership and get access to Author Academy
1) Login to Bibliocrunch
2) Click on the ‘Go VIP’ button on the top right
3) Select the ‘Yearly Plan’
4) You will automatically get $20 off your yearly membership
Just some of the topics in Author Academy:
- How to avoid common self-publishing mistakes (video)
- A beginner’s guide to online retailers like Amazon, Ingram and Smashwords (video)
- The basics of self-publishing
- Editing and formatting your book for print and ebook
- How to get press for you book
- How to reach out to Amazon top reviewers
- How to find reviewers for your book
- How to get your book reviewed (email template included)
- A sample book marketing template that got an author over 81 reviews and thousands of new readers.
- And tons more!
Our experts are book marketing expert, Penny Sansavieri, Christi Sheehan, and of course, me (Miral Sattar), among others and we are adding to Author Academy all the time. Thanks to the hard work of Abigail Carter and Bogdan Dinu we were able to launch Author Academy just in time for NaNoWriMo.
If you sign up for a yearly VIP membership you get $20 off just for upgrading!
The first ten people who sign up also get a customized marketing plan for their book. That’s a $399 value!
- Author VIP Concierge Services (one-on-one email and phone consultancy)
- Have us promote your book on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Goodreads and Wattpad
- Awesome Partner discounts:
- 10% off Bowker products
- 20% off Scrivener
- 25% off PressBooks
- 20% off Book Design Templates
- 20% off eBook Architects
- 20% off IBPA membership
- 10% off Build Book Buzz
- Conference and event discounts
- Book Expo America (BEA)
- American Society for Journalists and Authors (ASJA)
- Writer’s Digest (WD)
- Comp tickets to NYC Self-Publishing Meetup events
- And more!
A SAVINGS OF OVER $600!
Of course our FREE membership always includes:
- A search engine optimized (SEO) author profile page. Who needs an author website?
- Ability to post projects and receive proposals from our curated community of book publishing professionals
- Direct member messaging
- Use of our project management tool to manage emails, share files and make or receive payments.
- Payment management with milestone payments.
- Insider access to editors, award-winning designers and illustrators
How Bibliocrunch works:
Authors post their publishing needs and desired budget at Bibliocrunch.com. Bibliocrunch’s vetted freelancers submit proposals on the jobs. Authors choose the best match for their projects and budget. Personal, one-on-one phone assistance is also available to Bibliocrunch’s VIP members.
Keep Calm and Write On,
Miral Sattar and the Bibliocrunch team