Our favorite books have made a really huge impact on us.
Being huge fans of these books, just like fans of bands and movies, us avid book fans love our book merchandise. We will stop at nothing to get as much book merchandise as humanly possible. To help you all on your quest for book loving appreciation, here are some of our favorite Tshirts inspired by really well-known book quotes:
1. Divergent series by Veronica Roth: “Don’t try to define me.”
A classic quote from the book that comes at a really crucial time in the novel. It is a point where Beatrice decides that she no longer wants to be a part of these categories that each person is sorted into. Its a great quote for anyone who wants to be unique in any part of their life.
2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.”
This is one of those romantic quotes from this classically romantic book. It contains that forever kind of love that is paired with many teen relationship books and is love advice that romantics take with them for the rest of their life.
3. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling: “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light.”
A classic book and one of the most famous Dumbledore quotes. As is true with much of Dumbledore’s advice, it’s a great quote for any reader to use in real life. Plus, who can resist a Harry Potter quote?
4. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen: “You have widely mistaken my character, if you think I can be worked on by such persuasions as these.”
If you want something even more classic, Jane Austen is always a great person to turn to for a good quote. This quote also has a really great girl power feel to it.
5. The Hobbit fantasy novel by J.R.R. Tolkien: “I’m not short, I’m a Hobbit.”
For all Tolkien fans, this one always makes us laugh. It’s also a great quote to help people appreciate themselves for who they are- and be proud of it!
6. A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin: ” I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold.”
The honorary code of The Nights Watch is another classically remembered quote for any reader of Game of Thrones. It is Jon Snow’s biggest vow and is what keeps him and the others strong against what lies beyond the wall.
7. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak: “How about a Kiss, Saumensch?”
Another big quote from another best seller. A story told by Death, this is one that is unique in its own right, with a darkly humorous author.
8. The Outsiders by SE Hinton: “Stay gold, Pony Boy.”
A classic quote that occurs in one of the most serious parts of the book. Its a quote that represents pushing on and staying tough in difficult times.
9. 1984 by George Orwell: “War Is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength.”
One that is not so popular in its message, but familiar to all post-apocalyptic loving readers is this one from 1984. A book centered around repressing the masses, its quote is often worn on shirts in order to cause the opposite feeling in people who see it. Meant to be ironic, it is obvious that people who wear the shirt are wearing it to intentionally as a tactic to influence people to question all that’s around them.
10. “A Tale Of Two Cities” by Charles Dickens: “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times…”
An infamous quote that is used in many texts and movies today, its first two lines are easily recognized. This T-shirt shows the rest of the quote and really helps the first two lines be better understood. Its a classic novel by a really influential writer.
11. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky: “We accept the love we think we deserve.”
A really beautifully written quote, this one gives a heart wrenching, bitter sweet feel to a reader ever time they see it. Embedded in a book that is in itself bitterly sweet, its safe to say it was the realistic fiction before The Fault in Our Stars.
12. Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll: “We’re all mad here.”
This book has been alluded to in other texts more times than one can count- and well deservingly so. This final quote couldn’t be left out. Since we’re all a little mad about books- and proud of it!